1. Moving with a sick child is hard. Especially when the sickness involves many messy changes. He's better now.
2. We love to have phone service in our house, and high-speed internet, and when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to, we get really, really grumpy. Especially when the company doesn't seem all that concerned about fixing the problem.
3. Christmas is coming.... and I've done more to prepare than ever before, and yet I still feel out of sorts -- perhaps because all of my preparations are still in boxes, or not found.
4. I'm wearing the sassiest, least pastor-like boots that I own this morning.
5. Old homes have very little closet space.
6. And small-ish kitchens.
7. With white metal cabinets (which I love) that provide for magnetic storage solutions.
8. I'm still enough of a northern girl that I expect to see snow on the ground at this time of year, though for the sake of the move and getting things done, I'm glad that the ground is bare and dry.
9. With the lights on the tree and a glass of wine last night, I felt incredibly content.
10. Work beckons.