That I'm looking forward to about my upcoming Thanksgiving Vacation. We leave Tuesday for a Northern Destination that was once Home. We'll be gone a whole w-e-ek.
In no particular order ...
1. My Aunt-in-Law's Beans.
2. Pumpkin pie
3. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
... Not all 10 are about food...
4. Seeing my nieces and nephew
5. Taking a nap
6. Shopping on the crazy, Day After Thanksgiving
7. The long drive. Seriously.
8. Taking Baby Boy swimming
9. Having a cold drink on a cold night in my in-laws hot tub ... and recognizing that it's not the most responsible thing, I promise not to be alone.
10. Seeing my 96-year old grandmother