If you read my blog and aren't a RevGalBlogPal, be sure to check it out today -- It's our anniversary!
And now on with the Friday Five:
1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals?
I had been a lurker on St. Casserole's blog for awhile and when the initial conversation about starting this webring came up, I lurked for all 100 or so comments.... It was the last push I needed to start my own blog, something I'd been thinking about doing for awhile before the RGBPs organized.
2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life?
Not that I know of... if we have, we haven't identified ourselves as such!
3) Of those you haven't met, name a few you would love to know in person.
Oh dear. I have to choose? I really can't.
4) What has Ring Membership added to your life?
A large and far-flung community with many common interests. It's hard to sum up what this blog and the RevGals has meant to me this past year.
5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing.
I love the ideas that are being thrown around of retreats and seminars, educational opportunities with women and religion in mind. I think that this group could have a really, really good time together and it would be amazing to have all of us -- heck, even half of us, all together in one place.
Here's to the RevGals! I raise my glass to all of us!