* A few of the women whose blogs I read are pregnant. I'm excited for these births, even though I rarely (if ever) comment on their blogs.
* I think chocolate is an acceptable food group for breakfast. Particularly with coffee.
* I was sick last week. I hate being sick.
* The whole personal pep talk thing? It should probably be a daily event, if not more.
* My dog is sleeping very cutely right now. It makes me wonder why he's crazy-dog sometimes.
* I had a "still, small voice" moment last night that I'm not sure what to make of. One of those times when I hear something in my head so very clearly, but so completely unexpectedly.
*We're going to a fancy-schmancy dinner and dance this weekend. I'm particularly excited about the dancing option.
* It's my birthday month. Soon it will be my birthday week. I need to figure out what I want to do for this celebration of my life.
* If I could stay home and bake and cook all the time, I just might. Of course I know I would go batty and unproductive after about day three, but it's a good fantasy to have in the middle of a meeting.