Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've been tagged!!

5 more things
It's that Five Meme.
Please feel free to use it as a procrastination tool.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Than add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. Lucy
2. Phantom Scribbler
3. Songbird
4. Juniper68
5. Pink Shoes

Next, select five people to tag.
WARNING: I'm cheating ...

1. If you read my blog but have never commented
2. If you found my blog by searching for actual footwear
3. If you are a boy (no age limit here)
4. If you live outside of the United States
5. If you want to play

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Going to college, trying to figure out what to do for the summer.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Preparing for Lent.

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Canned frosting and graham crackers
2. Fruit -- strawberries, grapes, watermelon
3. Cookies, chocolate chip, please
4. Animal crackers (also good with frosting...)
5. Scones (not really a 'snack,' I guess...)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
1. I know that there are at least five, but I'm absolutely terrible with titles and the like.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay cash for a nice car -- like a Mercedes station wagon. I know, I'm a nerd.
2. Eliminate my debt
3. Buy a piece of land for vacations
4. (How many millions do I have here....?)
5. Buy a house?

Five bad habits
1. Losing my keys.
2. Being cranky or snippy for no real good reason
3. Thinking that no one believes I am actually a pastor, even my congregants
4. Procrastinating... really, really procrastinating
5. Browsing the web (see 4)

Five things you like doing
1. Reading
2. Crunching through the leaves in the fall
3. Traveling
4. Preaching
5. Making the Baby Boy laugh


Five things you would never wear again
1. Leg warmers
2. Braces
3. Short-shorts ... just not gonna happen
4. Bright lipstick
5. Anything with a peplum

Five favorite toys
1. Play doh
2. My digital camera
3. Full-size weber grill
4. iTunes
5. Paper and ribbons

3 comments:

kwpershey said...

I don't know what a peplum is.

I could partake in the cherished art of web-browsing to find out what it is, but I'm already procrastinating enough by reading your blog when I should be finishing my sermon!

So I'll just make a guess, and say that I will probably not wear anything with a peplum, either. It just doesn't sound pretty.

:-)

p.s. It's been months since I've worn pink shoes in the pulpit, as my version are decidedly summery. I miss them, and am plumb tired of respectable brown shoes.

Pink Shoes said...

A peplum (sometimes peplem) is a little flounce after the waist of a fitted jacket -- my mom made me one before I was conscious that I had hips.... it sounds far too close to "plump" for me to wear again... Glad that I could help with your procrastination.

Karen Sapio said...

Ooh. Forgot about leg warmers. Add those to my list too . ..