Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Four Meme, slightly edited

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life (before being a pastor)
Broasting chicken
Selling books
Nanny
Waiting tables


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
Beautiful Girls
Whalerider
Love Actually
Life as a House

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
Will and Grace
Law and Order
The Today Show
The News

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
Antigua, Guatemala
Galena, IL
Southern California
North Shore, Lake Superior, Minnesota Side

Four Favorite Foods
Zuppa Toscana at Olive Garden
Thin crust pizza
My dad's chocolate chip cookies
Bleu Cheese Burger

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Target
A wine tasting
Reading in a cabin on a lake
Listening to Barbara Brown Taylor

2 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Oooh, I love that Zuppa Toscana too. And as for the reading and the cabin and the lake, well I'm with ya there too as long as mountains can be added.

Pink Shoes said...

Of course -- mountains, lakes, lots of trees.... ah, heaven!